Thursday 30 October 2014

Game 2 design process (Game 2) First post:


so our game task was to create a game with the following:

  • Steampunk or space rescue
  • simple sounds (one or more for each level)
  • needs 3d models, textures and lighting
  • using unity engine for physics and movement
  • using C#


Design Process

For the second game the only theme requirement is Space or Steam punk rescue i don't like steam punk stuff much but i love Sci-fi so i went with the space theme so here are the some of the pictures that gave me ideas 

 

these pictures where used to get me to think of designs for my space ship and my space station.









in my game you play as a space ship your objective is to save astronauts that are floating in space in the middle of an asteroid field then return back to where you left from.







No comments:

Post a Comment